Specialists from Kings Chambers Court of Protection and Clinical Negligence practices will be delivering a seminar focused on Inquests. We are also delighted to welcome Louise Hunt, HM Senior Coroner for Birmingham and Solihull, who will deliver the keynote address.
The programme of topics and speakers include:
- Keynote Speaker - Louise Hunt, HM Senior Coroner for Birmingham and Solihull
- Military - Michael Rawlinson QC
- General Legal Update - Michael Rawlinson QC & Richard Borrett
- Public Inquiries - Sam Karim QC
- The Mental Capacity Act in the Coroners Court - Simon Burrows
- Suicide Inquests - Sam Harmel
Please note that space is limited so we would kindly ask you to ensure that you advise us in advance if you wish to attend the seminar using the 'Book Your Place Now' option.
30 Sep 2019
Victoria & Albert Hotel, Water Street, Manchester, M3 4JQ
09:00 a.m. registration for a 09:30 a.m. start
£50.00 + VAT