- Resources and Training
- Constanze Bell to chair panel discussion for Women in Planning on International Women’s Day
Constanze Bell to chair panel discussion for Women in Planning on International Women’s Day
Constanze Bell, Planning Barrister at Kings Chambers will chair a panel discussion on behalf of Women in Planning Yorkshire, to mark International Women’s Day on 8 March 2019.
The event is sponsored by Cushman & Wakefield and will be held at their Leeds city centre office from 8.30am - 10.30am.
The topic under discussion is “Advice For My Younger Self”. Senior leaders from across the planning profession will discuss their career milestones and reflect on what they have learnt on their journey to the top.
Speakers are confirmed as follows:
- Alison Ogley, Partner at Walker Morris
- Jenny Purple, Land Manager at Avant Homes
- Tamsin Hart-Jones, Manager at Homes England
- Marianne McCallum, Director at WYG
- Sarah Carr, Director at Redrow Homes
The event is free but booking is essential. Registration for the event is online via Eventbrite.