- Resources and Training
- Kings Ranked as Top Tier Leading Set on The Northern Circuit in The Legal 500 2017 Rankings
Kings Ranked as Top Tier Leading Set on The Northern Circuit in The Legal 500 2017 Rankings
Kings Chambers has been ranked as a top tier leading set on the Northern Circuit in the Legal 500 2017 rankings.
The ranking follows hot on the heels of Kings winning The Legal 500 UK Regional Chambers of Year for 2017 award earlier in the year.
In the Legal 500 rankings announced yesterday, Kings was ranked as a top tier set in 10 separate specialisms. Kings was ranked as a top-tier barristers set in the following categories:
- Northern Circuit: Leading sets
- Northern Circuit: Commercial, banking, insolvency and chancery law
- Northern Circuit: Construction, planning and environment
- Northern Circuit: Costs
- Northern Circuit: Court of Protection
- Northern Circuit: Employment
- Northern Circuit: Inquests and Inquiries
- Northern Circuit: Personal injury and clinical negligence
- Northern Circuit: Property
- Northern Circuit: Public Law
- Northern Circuit: Regulatory, health and safety and licensing
Kings were the only barristers set on the Northern Circuit ranked as top tier in the categories of construction, planning and environment and costs.
Overall, Kings had 57 barristers ranked in the top tier of their respective specialisms. 14 silks and 43 junior barristers.
Nigel Poole QC, Head of Chambers at Kings Chambers, said: “To be recognised as a top tier leading set on the Northern Circuit in the prestigious Legal 500 rankings is tremendous. We are proud of the exceptional work our barristers undertake, and of the breadth and depth of expertise we offer. It’s hugely satisfying to see this expertise recognised across no less than 10 separate categories. A really stunning result for the chambers.”