**Please note this event is now at capacity and no further bookings are being accepted. Thank you for your interest**
Kings Chambers and Women in Planning North West will be hosting ‘Perspectives on the NPPF: One Year On’ on 27th September 2019 in Manchester.
This full day event will feature panel discussions and expert perspectives on policy, housing delivery, local plan preparation, viability, economics and legal updates from leading experts in the field.
- Claire Sherratt – Planning Inspector, PINS
- Sarah Fox – Deputy Director of Planning and Policy Reform, MHCLG
- Joanne Harding – Local Plans Manager, Home Builders Federation
- Adrian Fisher – Director of Growth & Regulatory Services, Trafford Council
- Laura Tilston – Planning Director, Gladman
- Amy Gilham – Director, Economics / Head of Logistics, Turley
- Matthew Spry – Senior Director, Lichfields
- Petula Neilson – Team Leader, Natural England
Joining the line-up are Paul Tucker QC, Ruth Stockley, Sarah Reid and Constanze Bell from the Kings Chambers Planning section.
27th September 2019
9:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Council Chamber, Town Hall Extension, Albert Square, Manchester, M60 2LA (for sat nav please use M2 5DB)