Members of Kings Chambers provide suppliers, contracting authorities and utilities with a full range of services, from non-contentious advice during the tender process to representation in highly complex litigation and, where appropriate, mediation. Our Procurement experience extends to public, commercial, construction and EU law including public procurement, the private finance initiative and public-private partnership.
The specialist team provides experience and expertise beyond any regional competitor, competing on a national level.
- Specific areas of expertise include:
- Aspects requiring detailed knowledge of EC law
- Commercial disputes arising from performance of government contracts such as benchmarking, market testing and performance issues
- Concessions and part B contracts
- Health service procurement
- Procurement by EU institutions and outside the EU
- Project finance and PFI/PPP matters
- Regeneration schemes
- Social housing
- State aid and procurement
- Utilities procurement
Members of the team regularly appear in the High Court and the Court of Appeal, as well as appearing in the courts of Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland.
We are also delighted to offer regular updates on this challenging area of law via our publication Procurement Quarterly. To view the latest edition of Procurement Quarterly, please click here.