Fay Collinson Property Barrister
Property advice and litigation accounts for a growing part of Fay’s practice. She deals routinely with the following matters
- Proprietary estoppel claims
- Co-ownership disputes and applications under TOLATA.
- Adverse possession and boundary disputes.
- Easements and freehold covenants.
- Residential and business tenancies and claims for possession.
- Mortgages and accounts
Fay is a specialist court of protection and chancery barrister. She has a broad practice that encompasses contentious probate, trusts, property disputes and all sides of Court of Protection work.
Year of Call: 2011
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Court Of Protection Practitioners Association (COPPA)
North Eastern Circuit
Classics and Ancient History BA (Hons) First Class - University of Manchester
Graduate Diploma in Law, Distinction – BPP
Bar Professional Training Course, Very Competent - Manchester Metropolitan University
Sir Joseph Cantley Award, Middle Temple
Sarah Marsland Prize for academic excellence, University of Manchester