- Resources and Training
- Lesley Anderson QC chairs the Chancery Bar Association's Summer Conference
Lesley Anderson QC chairs the Chancery Bar Association's Summer Conference
• Address by the Chancellor on The Future of the Courts and Judicial Reform
• An academic debate between Prof William Swadling of Brasenose College Oxford and Dr Stephen Watterson of Trinity Hall
• Cambridge on "Is a Knowing Recipient a Trustee"; a panel debate chaired by Christopher Tidmarsh QC involving David Brownbill QC and Mark Herbert QC on Jurisdictional and Other Issues in Offshore Trusts
• Three workshops on restitution and clawback claims in insolvency (which Eleanor Temple is partly running)
• The law of guarantees and equitable compensation.
This is the second time a summer conference has been held and delegates will also enjoy cream tea and strawberries and a reception on the terrace.